Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Windows 10 just a moment loop after sysprep free. Sysprep or Feature Update Failure

Looking for:

Windows 10 Just a Moment Stuck? Use These Solutions to Fix It.Windows 10 Startup Fails After SysPrep - Super User 













































   

 

- Windows 10 Just a Moment Stuck? Use These Solutions to Fix It



 

New posts. Search forums. Log in. Install the app. Home Forums General JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.

You should upgrade or use an alternative browser. Thread starter Gotas Start date Feb 7, Gotas New Member. Anyone know of a fix? Hi Gotas, did you remove any components or it's just an updated OS and you wonder in general regarding Windows behavior? Sign up to join this community. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Stack Overflow for Teams — Start collaborating and sharing organizational knowledge.

Create a free Team Why Teams? Learn more about Teams. Windows 11 Packer image fails to boot after sysprep, what logs can I check? Ask Question. Asked 3 months ago. Modified 3 months ago. Viewed times. Can anyone help? Improve this question. Kareem Kareem 4 4 bronze badges. Abrham Fentabil July 2, pm. Chris June 29, pm. I've been struggling on this error for couple of days now.

I've received the error above ""Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attempt to resume configuration, restart the computer". Remove or unplug your USB hard drive and let it auto fix itself. Give it a shot. Hope this helps someone. Thank you works well just one question, my display look as if its in safety mood how do i fix this.

Tom June 25, pm. This worked just fine! There were some other glitches, and it adjusted the Registry, but after all the bs it finally came back! Read a lot of posts, this was the only solution that worked. I was getting a Winclone solution to work and this error came. This fix is the shit!

Notee, I had previously tried the bcdedit trick, that did absolutely nothing for this Win7 64 problem. Fernando June 19, am. Tommy June 17, pm. Thanks a lot! Your solution perfectly helps me solve the proplem! Frankly,I losed my heart and almost gave up before searching this page. Thank you, thought I had ruined the laptop but it's working now. Thank you sooooo much for posting this and it's easy to ubderstand for someone who dosnt know much about computers.

Kevin May 16, pm. You just saved my life dude! I have sooo much setup on my newish PC and I was just following a Tutorial on how to change my user files from the main drive to a secondary drive and screwed up somewhere.

Your information has saved me hundreds of hours of setup again. If you had a donation button then I would have sent you a ton of money! D May 12, pm. You Rock. This worked like a charm. So I am guessing the same that you stated that it is the AV that is installed and configured.

I've completed other images and didn't configure the AV and had no problems. I was just being lazy and didn't want to create a new image. Sean March 23, am.

Arunkumar S Kammar March 8, am. Tu February 25, pm. Jhie February 10, pm. Whit February 7, pm. Ong thank you so much I was getting ready to trash my computer and finally found this!! Thank you so much really thank you. Jordan chew February 7, pm. After doing wat you have say everything was ok but my internet explore is not working, how to fix it? Vince February 2, am. I was stuck as well.

This did get me going and appreciate that, But on to the next problem. Notes this is a home computer old users were deleted or at least no longer listed. During the process I had to create a new user.

I don't recall any one else mentioning this. The unfortunate outcome is that even thought this user was an administrator I don't have access to old personal files pictures and personal papers. Window does lead your to a process for getting access as the administrator but it gets to a point where it will not give you access.

Also I had to repair drivers to get internet access going but explorer will not work. FireFox is not longer found. Has any one else fixed the access files???????? Vince: 1. SysPrep doesn't remove old users. Try to sign out and Sign in again with your old user. Otherwise… 2. Login to Windows in Safe Mode. You should view the old files from the old profile. Maria January 31, pm. Azi January 19, pm. I did everything as you wrote in your tip, but after Im done with the setting it returns to the command line and the error stays there.

After restart the whole loop of error starts again. I tried safe mode, restart and normal but that doesnt help either. Azi: Do you have a security suite or antivirus installed? If yes, try to uninstall it. Another reason could be a third app that prevent Windows to start normally. Use "msconfig" to deactivate them. Doug January 14, am. Mine gets to the Windows is Finalizing your settings part and seems to be stuck.

How long should this take? Doug January 15, pm. Saad January 4, pm. Edith December 26, am. I see you really good in this. I really need your help if you can please.. I follow your Oder from TOP number 1 to 9 Then when it's turn 10 computer bring me back to Administrators black screen again.. May I know what wrong with my laptop? Danny December 16, am. Thiago December 15, pm. Thanks man. Your tip solve my problem… thanks a lot….

AOliva December 14, am. Steven December 12, pm. I went through windows to wipe all the files and start fresh with just my Windows 7 on the drive. I used your method and after it configured Windows, it displayed the prompt again. I restarted it, and the loop has begun again. The error should come again… Restart your machine and let it to boot normally. Tell us the results…. Hadi December 11, pm. Morgan Sim December 3, am.

Thanks alot man, your clear, step by step instructions saved my day.

 


[SOLVED] Stuck in OOBE Loop after sysprep - Windows 10.



 

I am trying to create an image of Windows 10 x64 Ent. I've done it before however am running into an issue this time around that I cannot get around. I am using the latest release. When I run sysprep. I sgsprep out the first 'Hi There' page with all our regional information, click next and hit 'Use Express Settings' on the next page or I can customize them, it makes no difference the words 'Just a moment' appear along with a loading icon and then the computer just reboots back to the 'Hi There' screen.

I've rebuilt the build a few times now, using a couple of different models of computer all to no avail. This would have all your details in etc that you'd put in at these stages and /10682.txt that windows 10 just a moment loop after sysprep free for you. We used these kind of files здесь our last 10 image and everything seemed to be sjsprep.

Other than we found 10 has this annoying habit of locking as soon as it turns on to go to sysprep mode. I'm not using an unattend,xml file, just a straight sysprep this atter around, all I've done is install Windows, install Office, Citrix Receiver e. Have gotten around this by creating an juzt file that skips the oobe. Not sure what I was doing windows 10 just a moment loop after sysprep free from previous attempts that worked though. Avery design pro download windows to see you have solved your problem.

I would put it down to a Windows 10 Glitch one of the many. Just another to add to the list. I've not had any issues like this but I've always used an unattend file. I am installing without an unattend. The installation succeeds and gets to the OOBE. But /1908.txt I do, and it runs though normally. It just reboots and prompts me again! Any help would be great. This topic has been locked by an administrator and is no longer open for commenting.

To continue this ссылка на продолжение, please ask a new question. What are some good computer repair type questions to ask a user just starting in the field out of HS. Hi Guys - hope you're all keeping safe and well! We've been using the same old type of phone system now for decades our most recent phone systems are 10 years old. With источник статьи coming ret Today in History: Robert E.

Lee's home area Arlington, Virginia becomes a windows 10 1909 release date reddit free download windows 10 just a moment loop after sysprep free Estate was established by George Washington's adopted grandson, George Washington Parke Custis, to be a living memorial to the first president.

Your daily dose of tech news, in brief. He conceived the ma Online Events. Log in Join. Hi, I am trying to create an image of Windows 10 x64 Ent. Any suggestions? Spice читать статью Reply 6. Stubbern This person is a verified professional. Читать больше your account to enable IT peers to see приведу ссылку windows 10 just a moment loop after sysprep free are a professional.

Contest Details View all contests. Asmith This person is a verified professional. Sysprp you using an unattend. Spice 1 flag Report. OP Stubbern This person is a verified professional. Hi Asmith, I'm not using an unattend,xml file, just a straight sysprep this time around, all I've done is install Windows, install Office, Citrix Receiver e.

Jago Wu. Stubbern wrote: Have gotten around this by creating an answer looop that skips the oobe. Hi Stubbern, Glad to see you have solved your problem. I dont want to skip the OOBE. I want to be able to choose the PC name, user accounts etc. Any help would be great flag Report. Read these next

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Windows 10 pro 64 bit iso download 2022

Looking for: Windows 10 pro 64 bit iso download 2022.Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)  Click here to DOWNLOAD       Windows 1...